Many types of poker are offered to users on poker sites . The rules applied vary according to the poker types offered .
Texas holdem poker :
Texas Holdem Poker is the most preferred bet lovers among the poker game types. People who master the rules and perform a good strategy earn money. Firstly;
• Dealer deal 2 cards face down.
• The sequence of moves clockwise. At the beginning of the game, the first person sitting in the dealer’s slon is called a small blind, and the person sitting in the sloun is called the big blind.
• Small blind shows half of the bet specified in hand openings and big blind shows all.
• Small and big blind will continue to slide to the left after each hand.
• The first card placed open on the table is called a flop.
The number of cards in Turkish Poker varies according to the number of players. It is played with a maximum of 5 and a minimum of 2 when there are 24-36 cards.
• The game starts with the dealing of 5 cards face down. The dealer begins dealing cards clockwise from the left.
• After increasing, betting, and seeing, those left in the game start the card changing round.
• In this round, the players leave as much as they want from the 5 cards they hold.
• They get cards from the dealer as much as the card they left. Bluff can also be done until the desired number of cards affects the renewal of the hand.
• After the card change, a new betting round starts. If there are still two players left at the table, these players open their hands and the good hand wins.
Omaha Holdem Poker:
Omaha Holdem Poker, which is among the poker game types, is different from Texas Holdem Poker; there are 4 cards dealt face down. In games played with 52 card decks, the game progresses by opening 5 cards in total. The aim of the games is to try to keep the hand at the highest values.
Unlike Omaha Poker and Texas Holdem Poker, Draw Poker does not open cards on the table. It is played with 5 cards. Players must produce the best fives. With this aspect, it resembles Turkish Poker. If there are two players left at the last table; players open their hands and win the hand, which is better than the other.
5Card Stud Poker:
Each participant is dealt with two cards, one open and one closed. After the cards are dealt with the players, bets are started from the player with the highest card. The first rounds; it continues with augmentation and sightings. When 1 closed and 4 open cards are reached, there are still two players at the table; According to the card values, the person who has a big hand wins 5card stud poker games.
7Card Stud Poker:
In 7Card Stud Poker, players are dealt 7 cards with 4 open and 3 closed. People who produce the top five have a chance to win in games. Unlike the others, the poker game that can be played with a single deck can also be played with two decks with jokers.
Caribbean poker is also played against the dealer. In this respect, it is similar to Blackjack games in casino games. Distributors are not authorized to view bets placed. When the dealer wins, the pots put up are the dealer.